Of course, marketing and customer service go hand in hand but you are wasting your marketing efforts by having poor customer service.
Essentially, make sure your customer service programs are solid and uphold the reputation you want your company to deliver. Your marketing agency can advertise to your target audience using the best strategies and amazing tools but if your customers are treated less than pleasantly, it is useless.
Customer service should be the backbone of every B2C company in existence today. Technology has changed the game, making it easier for consumers to research an industry and find competitors that handle them better. If you are not positive that your customer service program is up to par, it is vital that you make the changes necessary to improve that. Your customers want issues resolved quickly, thorough answers to their questions and to be treated with care and value. Anything less is a lost customer.
Here are a few simple things you can use immediately:
- follow up after issues have been resolved
- check in with VIP customers once a month to see if you can help with anything
- make your return process easy and with as few steps as posssible
- be clear – are they getting 40% off their next purchase or 40% more product?
- provide ample training for customer service reps and offer plenty of rewards and incentives for good work
- replace machines and automated systems with humans
- admit when the company has made a mistake
- suggest tips for current situations but see if the customer will provide their own feedback on how the company can improve the processes or customer service
- don’t lie or placate the customer. if you don’t have an answer, tell them
and most importantly,
- go out of your way to thank the customer after each interaction and be kind
Truly, customer service is going to make or break your business. All of the marketing in the world can’t save you if your staff is foul and your procedures are complicated. You need to be accessible 24/7. You can even do this via options like the Live Chat program we offer. However you can, be sure to have a human available at all hours of the day to address customer issues.
Build up your customer service program and they will come… back as loyal, repeat customers.
If you would like to see how to get a Free Website for Business, click here >>> Free Website!
#websitedesign #freewebsiteforbusiness #businessadvertising #marketingforsmallbusiness#onlinemarketingagency
With a plethora of options available when it comes to advertising, your small business might just reap bigger rewards than both you and the competition realize!
Join us for the TGR SEO Services 2020 roundup and, on behalf of everyone here, have a joyous, abundant, prosperous, happy and healthy coming year!
The entire staff of TGR SEO Services would like to wish you a joyous holiday filled with love, happiness, glad tidings and good health!